Calendar > Brush Calligraphy Workshop
Brush Calligraphy Workshop
Do you like craft works? Wanna learn a new trendy creative skill? Would like to create beautiful calligraphic compositions with a brush?
Come and learn about brush calligraphy on this full-day workshop. I know, maybe is a lot of time, but trust me: you'll blow your mind when you discover what you can do with a pot of ink and a brush.
On this workshop you'll learn:
- Calligraphy vs Typography vs Lettering.
- Main tools and difference between each other.
- Anatomy of Letters.
- Exercises to warm-up your mind and your hand.
- Basic alphabet with a brush.
- Composition and rhythm.
- Different tools, paper, inks and materials.
Which materials are included?
- 1 Round Brush.
- 1 Brush Pen.
- 1 pot of Indian Ink.
- Paper to use during the workshop for all exercises.
What should you bring?
At the end of the workshop, you'll take with you all your kit, to keep exercising in your home.
This workshop is suitable for beginner and intermediate levels, specially developed for graphic designers, artists, tattooist, architects and everyone who wanna learn a new ability whether for personal or professional use.
- Sat Sep 23 2017, 9.00am-6.00pm
Pdro Artist Studio
33 Marama Street, Frankton
General Admission: $100.00
Tickets from EventFinda
Recommended for adults
Pedro Henrique Marques da Cunha