- Events Calendar
- Creative Excitement with Scan n Cut Technology
Creative Excitement with Scan n Cut Technology
Sponsored by Waikato District Council Creative Communities Scheme
This is a limited class size so be in quick and book your place.
Creative Excitement with Technology
Scan n Cut: the machine with the ability to precisely cut a range of materials.
Use the 800+ built in designs or scanned images to create your own stencils. Learn how to use your own machine or use one of ours as you join in with the Cutting Edge Textile group to experiment and expand your textile / mixed media technique range.
Your stencils can be made as small as you want or up to a 12” x 24” size. Start with the image and use a combination of easy to learn techniques. Then in a couple of minutes the machine will cut out the design, fast and accurately. Imagine how many stencils you will create during the class.
You will receive a class pack full of enough supplies for all your ideas and plenty of notes so you can continue to make more intricate designs in your own time.
In the classes you will:
- Learn techniques specifically for making Stencils
- Practice cut and edit techniques, using machine preloaded patterns
- Practice scan & cut, and scan & edit techniques, using basic images
Please contact me to book a spot or for more details.
Ph: 07 824 7638
- Stamp $80 – class run on 9 Jun
The deposit is due 7 May $35 and the remaining balance is due by the 28 May $45
- Fabric $75 – class run on 14 Jul
The deposit is due 11 Jun $35 others and the remaining balance is due by the 2 Jul $40
- Paper and Other Materials – class run on 11 Aug
The deposit is due 9 Jul $35 and the remaining balance is due by the 30 Jul $30
Images from Google