- For creatives
- Workshops / ArtReach
- Project Planning for Arts Activities
Project Planning for Arts Activities
All successful projects have a good plan. Learn all about project planning, and start putting together a solid plan for your project.
This hands-on, interactive workshop will cover:
- Getting clear on your project
- Creating timelines to keep you on track
- Learning about resources and budgets
- Assembling the dream team, working with volunteers and stakeholders.
- Being aware of risks and conflicts
- Understanding health and safety
ArtReach workshops are designed to ensure that artists and arts organisers are equipped with the skills and confidence they need to succeed in their chosen field.
These workshops have been created by artists, for artists. The content is based on the experience of Creative Waikato staff who are also creative practitioners and from what we have learned working with hundreds creative people throughout the Waikato region.
We make the workshops affordable, interactive, practical, and relevant. Participants work on their own projects during the workshops, so they can immediately apply learnings in the real world.