- For creatives
- Workshops / ArtReach
- Promoting Your Creative Work
Promoting Your Creative Work
Learn how to promote effectively to make your project a success.
This hands-on, interactive workshop will cover:
- Creating a promotional plan
- Setting goals for your promotion
- Identify your target market (the people you want to reach)
- Work out your key messages (how you will communicate)
- Understanding media including posters, fliers, newspapers, websites, radio, databases, and social media
- Being smart with your approach to make the most of your time and money
ArtReach workshops are designed to ensure that artists and arts organisers are equipped with the skills and confidence they need to succeed in their chosen field.
These workshops have been created by artists, for artists. The content is based on the experience of Creative Waikato staff who are also creative practitioners and from what we have learned working with hundreds creative people throughout the Waikato region.
We make the workshops affordable, interactive, practical, and relevant. Participants work on their own projects during the workshops, so they can immediately apply learnings in the real world.