- Workshops / ArtReach
- Strategic Planning for Creative People
Strategic Planning for Creative People
This workshop is perfect for artists and arts groups wanting to get clear on where they're heading, how they are going to go about it, and what their goals are. In this hands-on workshop, you'll work out your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and develop priorities and a practical action plan.
This hands-on, interactive workshop will cover:
- Getting clear on your purpose
- Getting clear on your values
- Setting a vision for your future
- Identifying the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats when it comes to your creative work
- Prioritising what's important and making an action plan
ArtReach workshops are designed to ensure that artists and arts organisers are equipped with the skills and confidence they need to succeed in their chosen field.
These workshops have been created by artists, for artists. The content is based on the experience of Creative Waikato staff who are also creative practitioners and from what we have learned working with hundreds creative people throughout the Waikato region.
We make the workshops affordable, interactive, practical, and relevant. Participants work on their own projects during the workshops, so they can immediately apply learnings in the real world.